Children's afternoon tea option added to tours plus afternoon tea
27 March 2017
A children’s afternoon tea option is now available as an add-on to the popular audio tours and guided tours.
This colourful spread of savoury and sweet treats is recommended for younger children (up to age 12) and includes:
- Cheddar, cream cheese and chive sandwich
- Tuna mayonnaise and cucumber mini brioche roll
- Selection of vegetable and potato crisps
- Vegetable sticks with houmous dip
- Chocolate cake pop
- Seasonal natural fruit jelly
- Big Ben shaped shortbread biscuit
- Warm chocolate chip scone
- Strawberry milkshake
Afternoon teas are served in one of the riverside rooms with views of the Thames on most Saturdays throughout the year and on selected weekdays during parliamentary recesses.
The children’s afternoon tea is £14.50 in addition to the price of the tour ticket. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Afternoon tea places are limited so booking well in advance is strongly advised. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 44 (0)20 7219 4114.
Image: © UK Parliament / Saffron Cooper