Menus and Wine List
The sourcing, wherever possible, of the best regional and organic produce is at the heart of all our menus.
- Autumn/Winter menu ( PDF 649 KB) (pdf 648KB) - until 28 December
- Christmas menu ( PDF 2.12 MB) (pdf 2.1MB) (pdf 2.1MB) (pdf 2.1MB) - available throughout December
Some of our menu items contain allergens. There is a risk that traces of these may be found in other products offered at the House of Commons. We understand the dangers to those with severe allergies so please speak to a member of the team who will endeavour to help you make your choice and accommodate specific dietary requirements.
Our menus are modified with the seasons. Throughout the year additional amendments may take place in line with market fluctuations.
Our wine list is included within the menu packs above.
The House of Commons is pleased to offer a range of own label wines. Each wine was selected to offer the highest quality, best value examples of some very classic wine styles such as: Champagne, Red Bordeaux and White Burgundy, as well as grape varieties, which include Merlot from the South of France for the House Red Wine and very excitingly a blend of two varieties, Sauvignon Blanc and Colombard from Gascony in France, as the House White Wine.
If you are seeking a particular wine please contact us by phone or email.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the wine list as up to date as possible, the availability of some wines and variations with vintages can change without notice.
We are pleased to have introduced a special-edition House pouring gin, hand crafted by the Sipsmith distillery in London exclusively for the House of Commons.
Function details forms
Completed forms should be returned to the Events Team four weeks prior to the date of the Event:
- Breakfast ( XLS 134 KB)
- Autumn/Winter A La Carte lunch or dinner ( XLSX 75 KB) - until 28 March
- Afternoon Tea ( XLS 140 KB)
- Canapé reception ( XLS 150 KB) - 2019
- Bowl Food reception ( XLS 160 KB) - 2019
- Christmas A La Carte lunch or dinner ( XLSX 72 KB)
- Christmas Bowl Food - tbc