Groups and travel trade
The current suspension of all tours and other non-essential visits has been extended until at least 1 September 2020.
Normally, ticketed tours are available to groups from the UK and overseas on Saturdays throughout the year and on most weekdays during the February, Easter, Whitsun, Summer and Christmas recesses.
Two of our tours are only available to groups:
For most tours, group rates are available for groups of 10 or more if booked in advance.
Tours are offered in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Welsh.
- 360° virtual tour
- Tours video 'Something for everyone'
- Video 'How to access the Houses of Parliament' (signed version)
- Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice
We are an active member or partner of the following organisations:
- Association of Group Travel Organisers
- Association of Leading Visitor Attractions
- London & Partners
We welcome visiting enquiries from other members or partners of these organisations. Please contact us by email or by calling 020 7219 4114.
Exhibiting at groups and travel trade shows
Our team exhibits at a number of shows throughout the year including:
- GO Travel Show
- Group Leisure & Travel Show
- World Travel Market
If you are attending these events, please come and say hello and discuss your visiting requirements with us.
We always aim to provide an excellent visitor experience and this has been recognised by a number of awards in the past few years:
- 2019 Group Leisure & Travel Awards winner 'Best Guided Tour'
- 2019 TripAdvisor ‘Certificate of Excellence'
- 2019 Group Travel Awards winner ‘Best Company or Venue offering Guided Tours'
- 2018 Group Travel Awards runner up 'Best Attraction for Group Visits - London'
- 2016 Museums & Heritage Awards 'highly commended' for customer service'
- 2015 Group Travel Awards winner ‘Best Company or Venue offering Guided Tours'
- 2014 Group Leisure Awards winner ‘Best Guided Tour'
- 2013 Group Travel Awards winner 'Best Attraction for Groups: Short Visit'
Image credit: UK Parliament / Roger Harris